Oscraps

SeaLife
pmjames

SeaLife

Playing with all the goodies in the Summer Value Packs available during June, 2023. Celebrating a trip to SeaLife on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland.
Credits list
Summer Value Pack No.2
Artplay Palette Jardinier
ArtPlay Palette Et Voila
Water Drops No.4

Summer Value Pack No.1
Artplay Palette Summer Breeze
Artsy Template No.85 - not available for individual sale
MultiMedia Suns No.1
Urban Threadz No.1

Process Three Papers were blended via a Blending Mode and a Layer Mask and Brushes on each Layer. A Hue and Saturation Adjustment was placed on top of the Background. The shadow was created by extracting the image and adding a drop shadow. A second extraction was desaturated and placed into the background with a screen blending mode applied. My focal image was blended via a Layer Mask and Brushes. Multiple Transfers were placed into the Background. Dimensional elements, WordART and journaling complete the Layout.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: lacy
WOW! That's a nice friend to have. Love how you combined the Value Packs and palettes, especially like the watercolor sky peeking through, and the photo treatments.

i like the almost invisible photo. a page full of many little details to discover.

How fun for them! I like the mystery people and that awesome photo of them in front of the tank. The whole page has a sort of submerged feeling to it.

An outstanding layout!! love all you did here, the main photo blending and specially those on your background. The silhouettes are just perfect!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename