Oscraps

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-Paraiso-Fort-Williams-Joan.jpg
Joansmor

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-collection-Paraiso-Fort-Williams-Joan.jpg

Inspiration – when a palette so clearly speaks to water and sky I must dig into my coastal pictures. I want to play but my main love of digital scrapbooking is that I can display my favorite photos. And my favorite photos are coastal photos.
Start-File>New 12x12 300.
Paper – Placed Solid Paper5 above the background Layer.
Frame – Used the frames from Artsy Layer Template 288
Mask – Chose Hipster Plume Fotoblendz 7.1 for my focal photo. I had to adjust it with a black brush.
Photos - I placed one photo over the three stacked frames and a copy of one of my photos was attached to each make layer of the frames. I placed another photo on the single frame and my focal photo I put on the Fotoblendz mask. All photos were attached using Layer>Create Clipping mask.
Transfer – I placed Artsy transfer 2 in the upper right-hand corner. Then placed Artstroke 2 on the left edge so that art strokes moved across the bottom and side of the photos.
Element Cluster title - I used wordart “Seas the day” with a boat picture, the ribbon and the word strip “Sunshine Happy.”
I typed “Fort Williams Park – Cape Elizabeth” to identify where the pictures were taken.
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry
I love your lighthouse photo and the background blending! Now you inspired me to do a lighthouse layout using Paraiso.

That's exactly where i want to be right now, at the lighthouse. beautiful photos and page.

Beautiful! I love the "seas" the day word art and the photo of the people walking out on the rocks.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename