Oscraps

Anna Lif -TIlly's Treasures
lacy

Anna Lif -TIlly's Treasures

Tilly, in her younger days, free to roam a 2-acre yard, was always finding treasures we didn’t even know where she found them. She was so proud to show them off to us. This was a piece of plastic tubing she had a great time with for a bit.

I started by clipping my photo to the fotoblendz layer of the UrbanThreadz Fotoblendz Frame, stamping some areas with a texture brush adding more coverage, and adjusting the hue of other layers. I placed Plage SP5 at the bottom then added PotPourri1 paper1 above the clipped photo (blend mode Linear Burn). I built up the foundation with transfers, overlays, paper textures then embellished with elements, sprinklez, threadz, word art and journaling.
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Plage (solid paper 5, paper1)
Artsy Transfer Plage 5
PotPourri Paperie 1, paper 1 (blend mode Linear Burn)
UrbanThreadz FotoBlendz Frames 3-1
ArtPlay Palette Rhapsody (transfer5)
ArtPlay Palette Ablaze (Grass Overlay)
ArtPlay Palette Ambages (Transfer5, dragonfly)
Artsy Stains 14-2
ArtPlay Palette Mini Amity (foliage)
ArtPlay Palette Autumn Elegance (Edge Overlay)
ArtPlay Palette Among Friends (GoldOverlay2)
ArtPlay Palette Carpe Diem (orange ribbon, ArtStrokes2)
ArtPlay Palette Axiom (black leather heart)
Button Threadz 2-8, 2-14, 5-6
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 3-1 (circles, seeds, beads)
Everyday WordART Mix 1 (wood word daily w/ gradient and drop shadow, title with stroke and drop shadow)
ArtPlay Palette Vie (heart charm w/ blend mode Color Dodge)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: ksacry
Always love Tilly pages - she's the focal star here, but great textures and elements telling the story!

Gorgeous blending and love the heart at the end of the stick that Tilly is carrying. Wonderful memory!

Tilly obviously has the homebuilder genes! C'mon, you can use that tubing somewhere! What a beautiful dog Tilly is!

what a fun background story. i like the flowers and the clustering at the end of the plastic tube.

Love the orange bow and flowers and the golden touches to go with Tilly's coloring.
I'm not surprised that Tilly is an adventurer.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename