Oscraps

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-Value-Pack-Photography -Church-Joan.jpg
Joansmor

Anna-Aspnes-digital-scrapbook-artplay-Value-Pack-Photography -Church-Joan.jpg

Inspiration – now I have time to play with photos and scrapbook pages. So, it isn’t anything cleverly planned just add one thing at a time and play.
Start-File>New 12x12 300.
Paper – Placed Solid Paper 3 from App Fotographie above the background Layer.
Photo - I played first with the photo editing it in Luminar Neo to remove the telephone wires. Then in Photoshop I cloned out part of my car. And then the real editing happened in Luminar AI. I wanted to make it look very storm like. I placed it on the page and englarged it to cover the whole page. I set the Blend Mode to Linear Burn. Duplicated the layer and changed the blend mode to Screen and the opacity to 44%. Next a added a solid color in a red with a Blend Mode of Soft Light to which I added a mask with a gradient the ran diagonally.
Transfer – I placed the 12X12 text Overlay from Fotographie over the photo layer. Then clicking on one of the photos I selected the church and then clicked back on the overlay and added an inverted mask. I put Transfer 9 from APP Snapshot in the upper left with a Color Burn Blend Mode and a copy in the lower right with a Vivid Light Blend Mode. Transfer 7 also from Snapshot I placed on the page and inverted using Ctrl I and a Linear Dodge (Add) Blend mode.
Element Cluster title – I used the word art Through My Eyes, I invert the word strip Snapshot from App Snapshot, added Fotoglow 4.1, the metallic String from Snapshot, FlowerBlue from App Fotogrphie which I ended up changing the color on, Tiewhite and finally the staple also from App Fotographie.
Brushes.- Brush 1 I did in white near the cluster and Brush 10 I did once in black with a color burn Blend mode and one in white slight set off and with a Overlay Blend Mode.
Playtime over.
Credits list
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
what a wow page.
the photo itself, but also the background design and the placement of the clustering and the artstrokes/brushes. a m a z i n g.

Looks like a church out of a movie where I had my eyes closed most of the time. You've made it look quite foreboding! Excellent!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename