Oscraps

November Review Spread
November Review

Left Side

Journaling reads: November began with a visit to OrthoCarolina as a followup to the ER in Alabama to have a cast put on my wrist. 11/1/23
I am thankful for the ability to order groceries from my recliner, have someone else gather them up so all I have to do is pick them up and put them away! 11/6/23
The color of the fall leaves against a clear, blue sky is beautiful! Thank You, Lord! 11/7/23
Mark captured this beautiful sunrise behind the shop. 11/9/23
Ilene had us over for a loaded baked potato supper. It was delicious! We sure missed Carolyn being able to be with us! 11/10/23
(Large) Photo taken by Mark 11/11/23

Right side
Journaling reads: Ilene came to visit with me today. While she was here she peeled the hard boiled eggs I had cooked and made egg salad for our lunch. Then we spent the afternoon playing Qwirkle. 11/16/23
My newest way to grocery shop is ordering online, paying $1.99 for the store employee to gather my order, bring it to the car and load it for me. I save money by not picking up unnecessary items as I walk the isles! 11/17/23
We met Jenn and Sue at Zaxby’s for supper. They were on their way to Cary for Thanksgiving with Andy’s son. We talked and laughed for 2 hours! 11/21/23
Oh happy day when the hard cast was cut off and replaced with a removable brace! 11/22/23.
Thanksgiving Day with Mark’s daughter and family, November 23rd, gone for another year..........
Art thou gone?—then fare thee well!
Many a good do I remember
Of thee, that I fain would tell;
Many a dream beyond all trouble;
Many a feast where soda did bubble;
Many a jolly beauty toasted;
Many a mighty turkey roasted.
–Bryan Walker Procter (1787–1874)
Spending time with my bestie is never wasted time! 11/30/23
There's always something going on with you! How nice to have family and friends. Everything fits together wonderfully here! :heartpumppink:

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename