Oscraps

November Review Left
November Review

Left Side

Journaling reads: November began with a visit to OrthoCarolina as a followup to the ER in Alabama to have a cast put on my wrist. 11/1/23
I am thankful for the ability to order groceries from my recliner, have someone else gather them up so all I have to do is pick them up and put them away! 11/6/23
The color of the fall leaves against a clear, blue sky is beautiful! Thank You, Lord! 11/7/23
Mark captured this beautiful sunrise behind the shop. 11/9/23
Ilene had us over for a loaded baked potato supper. It was delicious! We sure missed Carolyn being able to be with us! 11/10/23
(Large) Photo taken by Mark 11/11/23
  • Love
Reactions: Sweet Doll
I hope your hand is fully functional again soon, Vicky! Fingers crossed! How you can create such great layouts with one hand is a mystery to me!! I can't even do that with two healthy hands! Fabulous journal with beautiful little details. I love it!

beautiful nature photos. And get well soon, I hope it doesn't hurt as much as it looks.

What an array of life goes on images.. keep your spirit and determination and the rest will follow.Love the fall vibe, no pun intended.The leaves are so pretty, none here now, it is snowing today. Great pages.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename