Oscraps

November Review Right
November Review
Right side

Journaling reads: Ilene came to visit with me today. While she was here she peeled the hard boiled eggs I had cooked and made egg salad for our lunch. Then we spent the afternoon playing Qwirkle. 11/16/23
My newest way to grocery shop is ordering online, paying $1.99 for the store employee to gather my order, bring it to the car and load it for me. I save money by not picking up unnecessary items as I walk the isles! 11/17/23
We met Jenn and Sue at Zaxby’s for supper. They were on their way to Cary for Thanksgiving with Andy’s son. We talked and laughed for 2 hours! 11/21/23
Oh happy day when the hard cast was cut off and replaced with a removable brace! 11/22/23.
Thanksgiving Day with Mark’s daughter and family, November 23rd, gone for another year..........
Art thou gone?—then fare thee well!
Many a good do I remember
Of thee, that I fain would tell;
Many a dream beyond all trouble;
Many a feast where soda did bubble;
Many a jolly beauty toasted;
Many a mighty turkey roasted.
–Bryan Walker Procter (1787–1874)
Spending time with my bestie is never wasted time! 11/30/23
Credits list
#cheeryo, #nature & outdoors, #family, #autumn, #thanksgiving,
Font is Arial Narrow
Photos are mine
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
What a beautiful collage from a fantastic day, lately I have been ordering a lot of my groceries online, it saves so much time!

Love this story and display of photos. Looks like your wrist is healing nicely. Great family photos. Lots of smiling faces.

you can see that there is a lot of joy and fun and that is infectious. beautiful every day documentation.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename