Oscraps

Mug Design
isDK

Mug Design

I reworked my page from https://oscraps.com/community/media/challenge-3-time-and-good-friends.368253/ to include a lot more artwork that I needed to add to make my original page into a custom printed photo mug. It was a ton of fun and I've never had nearly so much fun with one page or one kit as I did with Lorie Davison's Bearie & Fox. She thought of absolutely everything and I was already a big fan!
Credits list
For all my books for many years I've used the same white paper from Anna Aspnes (winter). Everything else is from Lorie Davison, mostly from Bearie & Fox.
Time and good friends are two things that get more valuable as you get older. - Oprah Winfrey
You'd be right if you thought Jim fished and hunted. A lot! The finished mug will arrive back for me to see in plenty of time before Jim's 85th birthday in about three weeks. So much fun!
Fabulous and fun! Fantasy is fun to dabble in! Your mugs will make a wonderful birthday gift!

I love making custom mugs for gifts as well - and yours is truly wonderful! I love the colour and the fun vibe!

This is fantastic! I love it! Can you tell me who you use for the wrap-around photo mugs, if you don't mind?

Wonderfully colorful page (my Oz would like it!) and story! The mugs look fabulous! and what a great idea!

Fun vibrant colors! He's going to love the mugs. A great personalized gift.

Terrific mugs. I love the looking into the aquarium effect you've so skillfully managed.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename