Oscraps

Challenge #3 Time and Good Friends
isDK

Challenge #3 Time and Good Friends

Jim will be 85 in October. He'll tell us the same story twice in five minutes, but he's a good guy and he's important to us now that Dorothy's gone. It's been seven years since we met in 2016. Remember how he & Dorothy used to go three hours early and save us the best seats to dance at the Boar 'n Bull.
Credits list
Everything from Lorie Davison, mostly from Bearie & Fox.
Time and good friends are two things that get more valuable as you get older. - Oprah Winfrey
You'd be right if you thought Jim fished and hunted. A lot!
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/september-challenge-3-quote-it.35746/#post-638262
what a perfect scene you created for Jim, I bet he would get a kick out of seeing this! I love looking at al of the different elements, makes me think of those I Spy books :)

This is a totally fun layout and I t think with the photo of Jim, it shows just how fun he is too!!!

what a perfect scene you created for Jim, I bet he would get a kick out of seeing this! I love looking at al of the different elements, makes me think of those I Spy books :)
Thanks! I know Jim will love it even with the remark about him forgetting what he just said, and am thinking maybe print on nice paper or even give it to him in a frame for his birthday. He's very sentimental and has a great sense of humor. ;)

I agree, DK! You need to show this to Jim! Great set of pages! I agree that this looks like one of those I Spy books! Great job! I, too, almost forgot the heart in my page! ;)

Such a lovely memory to have captured so beautifully for your friend Jim! Love that you used Lori's products for this awesome two page spread, and I am sure he will be thrilled to receive a copy of it!

Wow! This is soooo wild, wildly fun! Love the avenues your mind takes you. Love all the crazy fish elements and those fisher people! You must give this to your friend, Jim. It is a magnificent tribute to him and a very artistic piece. I love it!,,

This is just SO fun. I love the double page and I love the theme you have used for this tribute to your friend Jim. I agree with Helen, you have to give it to him. Thank you so much for playing with my challenge, this is so perfect.

Layout information

Category
Challenge 3
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename