Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-scenic-template-album-7-michelle-art-of-life.jpg
pmjames

anna-aspnes-digital-art-scenic-template-album-7-michelle-art-of-life.jpg

The Art of Life

Mixing the Artplay Palette Ephemeral with Coordinating ArtsyTransfers and WordART (still on sale) with the new Scenic Template Album No.7.
Credits list
Scenic Template Album No.7
Artplay Palette Ephemeral
ArtsyTransfers Ephemeral
Ephemeral WordART Mix No.1

Process Page 2 of the Scenic Template Album No.7 was opened up and a Solid Paper was placed on top of the Background Layer. Some of the Template Layers were turned off and some others filled with colour to better coordinate with my images. My focal image was extracted, and two copies placed on top of the FotoBlendz Layer. One copy was desaturated, and Blending Modes were applied. A Solid Paper was clipped to the FotoBlendz and Supporting Images clipped to the Frames. Transfers and ArtsyTransfers were placed below and above the Image. Dimensional Elements and WordART complete the Layout.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Look how cute he is with his dolly (I keep thinking Oz is not going to like me including pics of him in his diaper, but oh well :) ). Nice use of Scenic for people - you are so good with people/kiddo pages!

Cute photos :)
I always liked talking the younger one to get the older because she looked forward to seeing him and to the time when she would be the one being picked up.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename