Oscraps

Her Time
pmjames

Her Time

Happy 4th birthday to our big girl, AJ. Created with Artplay Strom Collection available as a Collection for a limited time!
Credits list
Artplay Palette Strom
BONUS ArtPlay Strom Collection (Available when you purchase the full Collection)
WaterColor Template Album No.10
MultiMedia Documents No.10
Strom WordART Mix No.1
Patriarch WordART Mix No.1 (Beaded Threadz _He)
Rainbow WordART Mix No.1 (bead letter R)

Process An Artsy Paper from the Bonus files and page 15 of the WaterColor Template Album No.10 formed the foundation for this Layout. Some Layers of the template were turned off and others were filled with colour or moved to suit my images. Two copies of my focal image (one was desaturated to a light sepia colour) were clipped to the FotoBlendz layer. The black area of the colour photo was blended out to allow the sepia colour to show through. Artsy Papers and supporting images were clipped to the frame layers. WordTransfers and MultiMedia layers were added below the image and dimensional elements and WordART were placed on top. Some journaling completed the layout.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Absolutely gorgeous! That photo is just amazing...she truly shines! I love how you explained your process. I am in awe!

Great photo work. I like how you accent with the pink even though the one photo is brightly colored it doesn't detract from the overall layout consistency.

That face! This is a terrific celebratory layout! I really like your use of colors (and non-colors) here.

Happy Birthday! Love her big smile and sparkle in her eyes. The muted browns and pinks are perfect!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename