Oscraps

Just an Inkling Thing
lacy

Just an Inkling Thing

I think Alvin is here to stay. Maybe we'll have baby chipmunks soon.
I simply lifted from Anna's inspiration video for APP Inkling, changing a couple things.
So easy and quick. Just hope you guys aren't tired of Alvin yet, I'm not.
Credits list
APP Inkling: AP1, WA, Elements, Urban Threadz, Transfers/Overlays
Coolth FB 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Awe.. I hope he is around for a while. Love the greys with just a splash of colour.

He/she is awfully cute, and they are so brazen! On a recent hike I was sitting on a rock and felt something on my back, turned and found a chipmunk sitting on my fanny pack trying to get inside!

He/she is awfully cute, and they are so brazen! On a recent hike I was sitting on a rock and felt something on my back, turned and found a chipmunk sitting on my fanny pack trying to get inside!
Yes, I keep hoping I'd have time to sit out there with some peanuts or something and he might come up to me, but now it's too hot!

Oh, nice! I love how the little critter looks out over the embellisments and color swirls flowing along the bottom. Congrats on that Standing O!

Love the horizontal design and placement of the chipmunk. Congrats on the Standing O!

How can we be tired of all of Alvin's cuteness? Wonderful page. Love the colors, photo, flow, and placement of the journaling. Definitely a Standing O! Congratulations!

Congratulations on the Standing O! Beautiful use of the black and white photo with these bright colors!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename