Oscraps

Born To Roam
ksacry

Born To Roam

Text Reads:
Monument Valley, Arizona, was spectacular the day we visited. However, it was so hot they closed the trails! I was thankful it was not windy. The last time I visited, the blowing sand made it difficult to see anything outside the car.
We took the valley drive down to East Mitten to take pictures. The road was made for all-wheel drive vehicles not a rear-wheel Mustang, so we didn't venture any further down the dirt road.
August 6, 2019.

Construction: I started with a 12x24 blank page and added the layered .psd files Scenic Template Album No. 6 #2 to the left side and and #3 to the right side.
I used ArtPlay Palette Lateritious Solid Paper #3 for the background (right side was flipped horizontally).
I clipped my photo to the fotoblendz layer of the templates. Then I proceeded to add ArtPlay Palette Lateritious Transfers and Artsy Transfers #1 and #3 to my layout.
I turned off one of the template’s photo frames, clipped my portrait picture to the other frame and added ArtPlay Palette Lateritious Frame 2 and ArtPlay Palette Scenic_Frame 2 (with a clipped solid paper #4, Multiply blending and 90% opacity) with my clipped black & White photo and a B&W free National Parks photo. I added the ArtPlay string and foliage over the photos, changing the color slightly on the foliage to better match my layout colors.
The Cluster: I placed Adventure WordART Mix No. 2 Word Transfer Gecko (colored and multiply blended). Then I added the ArtPlay Palette Lace, Red Button and Flower. To this I added UrbanThreadz No. 16 #1. I used the Adventure WordART Mix No. 2 Born To Roam as a sticker, with a stroke and shadow added. To finish, I added Scenic WordART No. 1 Beaded Threadz “Scenic.”
Credits list
A classic Anna Release, ArtPlay Palette Lateritious Collection, is On Sale Now - Sale ends June 29th at 9am EDT.
AnnaRelease 8 June 2018

Supplies used in this layout:
ArtPlay Palette Lateritious
ArtsyTransfers Lateritious
UrbanThreadz No. 16
Adventure WordART Mix No. 2
ArtPlay Palette Scenic
Scenic Template Album No. 6
Scenic WordART No. 1
The expanse of sky and geology...and then the teensy portraits...yes, that is EXACTLY how it feels. Love this! (My second car was a metallic green 'stang, rear-wheel drive and all.)

Beautiful two pages and love the slide framing. Always wanted to see that area.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
ksacry
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename