Oscraps

Fish Hatchery
Miki

Fish Hatchery

Note: The "little white Corvette" blew a radiator hose, waiting for parts, thus the "little red Corvette" made the trip this time.
Credits list
Travel Template Album 6 (page 4)
Artplay Palette Lost (paper)
Artplay Palette Bountiful (button)
Artplay Palette Silver Bells (string recolored)
MultiMedia Leaves 10 (modified)
MultiMedia Documents 3 (staples)
SeaSprinklez 3 (fish)
Splatters 15
Urban Stitchez 17

Process
Page 4 of the Travel Template Album 6 was opened up. An artsy paper from APP Lost was used as the foundation of the page. The photos were clipped to fotoblendz masks. The stains were recolored. The historic sign was extracted with a custom shadow added. The page was completed by adding dimensional embellishments and word art.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Love it! Your travel pages are so consistent with the signage and blue, green colors.

Perfect charm! Re my comment on the red rear view mirror on the other page (which confused me because I was looking for the white vette) - just how many cars do you have?? I like that framing of the top of the building - will lift that if I remember :)

Perfect charm! Re my comment on the red rear view mirror on the other page (which confused me because I was looking for the white vette) - just how many cars do you have?? I like that framing of the top of the building - will lift that if I remember :)
Just two ... if it was up to Walt, he'd have one from every year. However, he's now restoring a 1971 Nova.

I always wonder what % of fish they drop from planes survive. OTOH, the 'vette has had a long, long life of luxury. It kind of steals the show I thought. :D

Love the blending and adding the extra frame for the tower (?) on top.

Love the framing of the building - works perfectly with the blended version behind!

That's a lot of fish. I hope the Nova is blue with the 2 racing stripes on the hood :cool:

Love all the framing and the red corvette is definitely a bold shot of color. Interesting journaling…who knew!

Your pages are always perfect! Great photos and a beautiful journaling, just awesome!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename