Oscraps

Buoyant
musicmom3

Buoyant

For my daughter's waiting-for-the-baby album.

I started with a Fotoblendz Overlay from the Plage collection, clipping my photo and duplicates to three layers. I added the multi-media embellishment from the bonus file (with the addition of a sand pail from the Artplay Element file), then the wordart. After journaling, I added a solid paper background and dragged in the png files of two other Fotoblendz overlays to work as photo mats, coloring them to coordinate with the photo. I also re-colored the ribbon on the element to match my daughter's towel.
Credits list
Plage Collection, including bonus, on sale now https://www.oscraps.com/shop/ArtPlay-Plage-Collection.html through August 5
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Wonderful photo of your happy daughter! Love the red. I need to use more bold colors.

How lovely and happy Emma looks! I like the bright embellishments and the bright Emma against the more neutral background! I too made a "waiting" album (and even printed it as a separate book). Channeling Michele Obama, I called it "Becoming" (Oz's Grandma).

A lovely layout! I like how the cluster reflects all the same colors as the photo.

Happy for you and for her! Great photo (the best towel) and great blending.

Your book is such a fine keepsake--so fun to remember those golden days! Love the neutral bg and the bold colors in the towel and elements.

Love the blues and reds and how happy your daughter looks. Best wishes for the new bub xx

Emma looks radiant! Terrific framing using the cluster and the wordart/journaling.

A very beautiful photo of your daughter, great blended and love the cluster, an awesome page!!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
musicmom3
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename