Oscraps

anna-aspnes--art-play-plage-digital-art AnnaLift Oz at Playground
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes--art-play-plage-digital-art AnnaLift Oz at Playground

I love that the lifts challenge me to create pages I wouldn't ordinarily think of.
Using the Plage COllection.
Solid paper 2 has a wonderful linen texture. I desaturated the photo then blended it with FotoBlendz Overlays (making a couple of copies and customizing with brushes and erasers). A reverse masked copy of the photo was used to brush in a little bit of blue (the see saw was blue).
Created a custom title cluster at the left and hooked things up with some loops. Oops, I need to customize the postmark ;-)
His expression is so sweet and your title grouping is lovely. Also love the blue.

This is really lovely! I especially like your title, cluster and loopdaloop, leading the eye across the entire layout. Great effect!

I love that you chose to desaturate this image - it's gorgeous!! The loop da loop joins the two pages together drawing my eye from the title to the image!!

Gorgeous interpretation of the lift! I love the blue and gray! I love how Oz is balanced with the title cluster!

everything is beautiful in this perfect page! Oz is adorable with his hat , very useful right now!

Beautiful! The way you have the cluster on the left with the loop leading to the photo on the right is perfect.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename