Credits list
Travel Template Album 6 (page 5 )
Artplay Palette Lost (paper)
Artsy Kardz Lost MultiPack
Artplay Palette Meadow (button)
MultiMedia Flowers 12
Urban Threadz 23

Process
Page 5 of the Travel Template Album 6 was opened up. An artsy paper from APP Lost was used as the foundation of the page. The photos, along with Artsy Kardz were clipped to fotoblendz masks. The stains were recolored. The historic signs was extracted with a custom shadow added. The page was completed by adding dimensional embellishments and word art.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
I like your use of the paintings in your frames. The rearview mirror photo is a great idea!

This is just wonderfully presented. I was confused for a second by the red photo, then realized what it was ;-) I like the inclusion of the historical photos.

Oooh! The minimalism in your 'vette reference is exquisite. :cool: Not wild about how the "Americans" treated the tribes, though. I love the stories of how the Mormons in Utah made peace with them by feeding them.

The red rear-vision mirror is such a creative way to display your images in a different way!

I saw this yesterday and the song little red corvette is still on loop in my head. Nice to switch up the cars (but sorry about the problems). Really love the reflection in the mirror.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename