♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
christmas-2022-800-jpg.384222

******************WINNERS***************

cfile
= $10 Vero - The French Touch
robloz55 = $5 Lynne Anzelc Designs

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR PLAYING ALONG WITH US

Hello, I'm Sylvia and I warmly welcome you all to day 3 of our CHRISTMAS EVENT.

I can hardly believe that the year will come to the end.
With the holidays rolling around, we all have extra busy schedules,
so I don't want you to feel any extra stress in having to follow complicated rules!
Just have fun!

What you have to do?

It's pretty simple.

Make a layout that featured my selected photo. No more and no other photos are allowed.

tree-5175031_1920.jpg
[ LINK PIXABAY ]

my sample layout

#LO1#DecemberChallenge#Day3.6.jpg

I used

natali_20_16_prew_ALL.jpg

52-2021-21-ViVa-FloatingFrames4-preview8.jpg

CHALLENGE PRIZES & RULES:

PRIZES:

- Winner 1 -
$10 to Vero - The French Touch

- Winner 2 -
$5 to Lynne Anzelc Designs

All prize coupons will be distributed during the week after the challenges are closed at the end of the month.

.​

Rules:
  • Make a layout that featured my selected photo. No more and no other photos are allowed.
  • Please include the words DAY 3 in your title when uploading to the gallery.
  • Please use 100% Oscraps products. ( Please note this is different from our regular monthly challenges ).
  • You need to credit all the products used on your layout.
  • Create a post in the 12 DAYS TRACKING THREAD 2022 to keep track of your completed layouts games participation. ( We will select our Grand Prize winners from this thread, so create a post now and remember to keep updating it throughout the month! )
  • Your page must be posted in the 12 Days Christmas 2022 Gallery by PST 11.59 pm 31 December 2022 and linked back to this thread (see below).

.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Adding a linked layout from the Gallery to a thread:
  • Upload your layout to the gallery first. In your forum post click the Gallery Embed icon ( little camera ).
  • This will open your gallery, simply click on the layout you require, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
  • Your linked layout is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

Happy scrapping !!!

Last edited:

Robloz55

Day 3 - 3 Dec 2022

OK so I just knocked out 3 layouts using elements from the one Holiday bundle I currently own. They may not be very good, but I still consider myself to be a newbie scrapper despite doing this for 4 years. I have never had access to such professional looking bundles as those I am finding here at Oscraps. :D

Once I can use my coupons to purchase more "professional" looking bundles then my Layouts will look better - I hope. Lets call this a training exercise.

I may make some more Layouts using this Photo towards the end of the month once I get more cash and can use my coupons.

Edited to add a 4th Layout. This came about after Dady had added her LO, which jogged my memory.
Also added after Wombat's comment.

Last edited:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Day 3 - 3 Dec 2022

OK so I just knocked out 3 layouts using elements from the one Holiday bundle I currently own. They may not be very good, but I still consider myself to be a newbie scrapper despite doing this for 4 years. I have never had access to such professional looking bundles as those I am finding here at Oscraps. :D

Once I can use my coupons to purchase more "professional" looking bundles then my Layouts will look better - I hope. Lets call this a training exercise.

I may make some more Layouts using this Photo towards the end of the month once I get more cash and can use my coupons.

Heck Robynne, there is nothing wrong with these three layouts! they are amazing!! ♥ Don't forget to check out the Freebies section of the store as well, you will sure to find some gems in there as well. :) https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Freebies-c-287/

LSlycord

Day 3 - 3 Dec 2022

Edited to add a 4th Layout. This came about after Dady had added her LO, which jogged my memory.

I would be proud to have made any of these layouts!

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Day 3 - 3 Dec 2022

[GALLERY=medi
[/QUOTE]

Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this month, Robynne.
You really blow me away with your creativity. That to your statement: newbie.
Every single one of your layouts is wonderful and I think it's great that you try so many things to find your very own style.
Ona has already given you hints that there are also many freebies here that you can work with. And then there are always many offers.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thank you Sylvia for this challenge!

Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this month, Géraldine.
The caracol sketch effect is simply stunning and goes perfectly with all you have used and your page design. I like the vintage look. Stunning layout.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
What a very fun challenge! Here is mine!

Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this month, Linda.
I like your blending and the tiny red bow as accent. Very clever to chose snowflakes in the same color as the wooden house. Stunning layout.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Thank you for the challenge Sylvia.. I enjoyed this and seeing everyone's take on the photo!!!

Here is mine:
View attachment 384749

Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this month, Christa.
WOW !!! Your layout jumps out of the gallery. The photo treatment and your clean and simple design blows me away. Terrific layout.

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Sylvia, thanks so much for hosting such a fun challenge!! ♥

Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge this month, Betty Jo.
I like the minimalistic design with the perfectly placed elements! The delicate snow effect all over the page is so beautiful. You captured the transition from fall to winter perfectly - really creative and inspiring! Fabulous layout!

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Fun challenge, Sylvia! It's a pleasure to see all the different layouts with the same photo. Here is mine.

Thank you so much for playing my challenge this month, Pia.
So, so creative to frame the photo and put it in front of the mountains in the background. A great wintry scene. Your clusters are superb as always. Gorgeous layout.

Status
Not open for further replies.