Oscraps

Carrying on the Croc Hunter legacy.
buddy just loves this - watch out bindi and robert , lol

Congratulations you have been gifted by the Buddy the Elf during our 12 Days of Christmas party! Check your PM.

buddy just loves this - watch out bindi and robert , lol

Congratulations you have been gifted by the Buddy the Elf during our 12 Days of Christmas party! Check your PM.
Wow, thank you Buddy! What a great surprise, I am really happy at the unexpected gift, thank you so much again.

WOW! Love this! What a brave and adorable little lady!
The most adorable & most brave! To me. Also I don’t care if the crocodile is tiny, I would not hold it, so she is braver than I am. In the original photo I can see its eye & it has “I will eat you as soon as I am able” just running through its mind very clearly. It’s great to be able to use a family photo that is so recent & have permission… Thank you for the kind comment!

That's a real croc??? Wow. Great page to document the story.
Yes! Real croc, even at that size I think I wouldn’t like to hold it. I think their eyes are what really creep me out, they are scary dinosaurs & my niece is very brave! Thank you for your kind comment.

EEK! She is a whole lot braver than I. I'm glad you got the photo! It's amazing. And I love your page, especially the tropical background.

Layout information

Category
Special O-vents
Added by
LazyDaisy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename