Oscraps

Celestial-Beauty Double Scraplift
terryspear

Celestial-Beauty Double Scraplift

Had fun with this challenge, creating a more celestial work of art.
Credits list
Lynne Anzelc: Celestial, Seasons Change
Foxey Squirrel: Renaissance
Simplette: Butterfly
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Foxeysquirrel
  2. Lynne Anzelc Designs
  3. Simplette
Oh wow! Love how you were inspired by this challenge. Love how the girl looking up and the tall tower cause me to look at the top of the page....then the placement of the title cause me to come back to the bottom! Very nice job!

Oh yes! This shows how versatile one can be combining the two pages. I absolutely adore the vertical tower and the soft circle framing the woman. Stunning work. Thanks for joining the challenge.

Oh wow! Love how you were inspired by this challenge. Love how the girl looking up and the tall tower cause me to look at the top of the page....then the placement of the title cause me to come back to the bottom! Very nice job!
Thanks! I saw someone talking about how much they liked that diagonal appearance in the art work, and I agree it's really fun to do that. :)

Oh yes! This shows how versatile one can be combining the two pages. I absolutely adore the vertical tower and the soft circle framing the woman. Stunning work. Thanks for joining the challenge.
Yes! I would never have thought of using the circle to frame her otherwise. It defined them so much more! :)

Layout information

Category
Challenge 4
Added by
terryspear
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Share this layout