Oscraps

Love You
Created for the February 2022 : Double Scraplift Challenge : hosted by Kythe

The 2 Lovely! Layouts available for scraplift are :

#1. Winter Time by Dorci https://oscraps.com/community/media/winter-time.357987/

#2 It is December by Jirsev https://oscraps.com/community/media/it-is-december.357985/

*My Inspirations For Each Fab! Layout :

#1. : Winter Time By Dorci :

*A neutral background
*Green foliage
*Words on the background paper

#2. : It Is December By Jirsev :

*the color red
*red flowers
*white flowers
*sprigs & branches
Credits list
Only You Collection 01 By Palvinka

Additional Credits : Lovely Retro Lady : Extracted & Reimagined By Me : Photo Courtesy Of Ryanwar Hanif : Unsplash
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Palvinka
  • Love
Reactions: toniboy
Exceptional page with so much detail. Skillful repetitions of elements in a variety of sizes. A brilliant page. Thanks for joining the Challenge this month and sharing your creativity.

Exceptional page with so much detail. Skillful repetitions of elements in a variety of sizes. A brilliant page. Thanks for joining the Challenge this month and sharing your creativity.
@Kythe Thank You! So Much!...

This is amazing!!! I love how you repeated the elements and the lady. The repetition really creates strength in the message! The colors are beautiful. You took this lift challenge to new levels! And congratulations on the Standing O! So deserved!

This layout is truly a feast for the eyes...so much to see yet it doesn't look messy or unorganized. Great take on the challenge, and congrats on your Standing O!

This is amazing!!! I love how you repeated the elements and the lady. The repetition really creates strength in the message! The colors are beautiful. You took this lift challenge to new levels! And congratulations on the Standing O! So deserved!
@LSlycord

OMG! What a whole bunch of wonderful! words you have said...Thank You! so very much!!!...

This layout is truly a feast for the eyes...so much to see yet it doesn't look messy or unorganized. Great take on the challenge, and congrats on your Standing O!
@AZK

I like that : "a feast for the eyes"...Thank You! for your kind words!...

@Kythe ...Thank You! Very Much!...All those beautiful! flowers needed to be repeated...LOL...

I just have no words, this is beyond amazing! I love everything about it. But the reds just POP and I love that. Congrats on the Standing O!

Layout information

Category
Challenge 4
Added by
RJMJ
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename