Oscraps

Bright Positivity
Created For Challenge #5 : Creative Technique : Blending Multiple Papers To Create A Background

Great! Challenge! Ona!...Awesome Layouts!...I'm sure most of you all know by now [or anyone who has ever visited my gallery...]...that blending is my favorite thing to do!...And It is always the back bone of all of my layouts!!!...I really did have fun with this challenge & I played with [mostly] Lynn Grieveson's : Positivity Collection plus a few extras from other collections....But I did do color blending & some color changes...so everything coordinated with the cool! color blends & photo that I got with the 3 papers I used from this collection...and blending the papers into the photo...Such Fun!!!...I used many multiple stacked blend modes to accomplish this...That's it...I did not apply any extra styles or filters...I use PSE 19...Thanks! for this challenge Ona!!!...
Credits list
Positivity Digital Scrapbooking Collection By Lynn Grieveson
Daydreaming Again Digital Scrapbooking Collection By Lynn Grieveson
Messy Marks: Date Stamps 2022 + BONUS By Rachel Jefferies

*Additional Credits : Bird Call (1) - Lynn Grieveson
Look Around (1) - Lynn Grieveson
This Is Us : (1) - Rachel Jefferies
True & Free : (1) - Rachel Jefferies

*Photo Courtesy Of : Ali Pazani : Pexels
  • Love
Reactions: FiddletteDesigner
Awesome and creative page, Rhonda, with beautiful blending, layering, and color adjustments. I love the title of your page and combined with the beautiful bright colors, it just brightened up my morning!!

Wow!! Your pages are always so full of colour and so fun! This one is no exception! Absolutely love it!

Awesome and creative page, Rhonda, with beautiful blending, layering, and color adjustments. I love the title of your page and combined with the beautiful bright colors, it just brightened up my morning!!
@Betty Jo Thank You! my friend!...You are always saying the sweetest things!!!...You make my heart smile!!!... #kiss3...

Last edited:

Layout information

Category
Challenge 5
Added by
RJMJ
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata