Oscraps

Being Brave
Originally this layout started out being created for the August 2023 White Space Challenge...But as I started to create my page...I realized that I had 9 elements instead of the required 7...I liked the layout as it was & didn't want to remove any of the elements I had carefully chosen...So,instead I decided to add some journaling to tell my story a bit better & ended up adding a few extra elements...I changed out the original BG paper...for the one you see there...I felt this particular paper told my story more definitively...with the cracks & tears in the BG paper...representing how I have been feeling...torn & ripped apart...since my Beloved Husband,Ray has passed...It was 2 months on the 9th of August...I can't believe it!...Seems like yesterday to me...

*The photo of me : in this layout : was taken in June 2023 : and has been reworked by me*
*The pink items : in this layout : have been recolored*

Font : for my WA journaling : I'm Just A Girl Trying To Be Brave : Mocha Cherry Regular
  • Care
Reactions: joyfulheartdesigns
It's so good to see you creating, and whilst you are in so much pain right now I'd like to say that I love seeing your beautiful face in your pages. Sending much love and hugs to you, thanks for sharing your page with us and letting us support you

Layout information

Category
Member Galleries
Added by
RJMJ
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename