Oscraps

Attitude of Gratitude Day 5 - Season
vickyday

Attitude of Gratitude Day 5 - Season

Done for the November Word Art Challenge #7 found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/november-challenge-7-word-art.36503/#post-644773

Journaling reads: Today’s prompt is a season.
My favorite season is Autumn! I am thankful for the colors the Lord paints across the landscape during this season. I am thankful for the no-longer-hot-not-yet-freezing temperatures of fall. I am thankful for the light jacket season. I am thankful for the Thanksgiving holiday of the season. I am thankful that I live where the change of seasons is evident.
Genesis 8:22 (ESV) While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night, shall not cease.
Psalm 104:19 (ESV) He made the moon to mark the seasons; the sun knows it’s time for setting.
Genesis 1:14 (ESV) And God said, “Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years,
Daniel 2:21 (ESV) He changes times and seasons; he removes kings and sets up kings; he gives wisdom to the wise and knowledge to those who have understanding;
Thank You, Lord, for the beauty of Autumn! 11/5/22
Credits list
Second Chances Digital Scrapbook Bits and Pieces by Vicki Stegall
Second Chances Digital Scrapbook Elements by Vicki Stegall
Second Chances Digital Scrapbook Papers by Vicki Stegall
Blessings WordART No 2 by Anna Aspnes
Fonts are Arial Narrow and Aprillica Regular
Photo is mine
Beautiful photo. I love that you are looking up at the leaves.
I will have to go find the rest of these pages. What a wonderful project.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename