Oscraps

Attitude of Gratitude Day 4 - Food
vickyday

Attitude of Gratitude Day 4 - Food

Done for the Multiphoto Challenge #4 found here: https://oscraps.com/community/threads/november-challenge-4-multi-photo.36386/

Journaling reads: Today’s prompt is a food.
We went to Ilene’s tonight for supper and to play games. She had a new recipe that she wanted us to try. It was pretty good!
Food. We need food for our body to stay healthy. But even more important than food for our body is the food we feed our soul from the word of God, the Bible! Jesus is the food for eternal life. Belief in Him is the digestive process. Or maybe belief is the swallowing and as we learn more and more we are digesting! Bad analogy, perhaps?? Not sure!
Matthew 4:4 (ESV) But he answered, “It is written, “‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”
Matthew 5:6 (ESV) “Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.
John 6:27 (ESV) Do not labor for the food that perishes, but for the food that endures to eternal life, which the Son of Man will give to you. For on him God the Father has set his seal.”
John 6:35 (ESV) Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.
John 6:48 (ESV) I am the bread of life.
The life spoken of in these verses is not our physical life, but eternal life.
Physical food:
I’m not sure what the name of the recipe is that Ilene fixed for us tonight, but it was pretty good! The ingredients were: Baked potatoes, Steak-ums, peppers, onions, mushrooms, shredded cheese and sour cream. For 5 potatoes (she used golden) she added the meat to a skillet with soy sauce. The peppers, onions, mushrooms were sliced and sauteed in butter with Creole seasoning. The baked potatoes were cut open long ways and then sliced a couple of times cross ways and butter added. Next the veggies were added to the potatoes. Then the meat and cheese (she used cheddar and mozzarella). Then the sour cream and whatever else you think you might want. 11/4/22
Credits list
Mama Mia Pizzeria by CRK https://www.oscraps.com/shop/Mama-Mias-Pizzeria-Scrapkit-by-CRK.html
Fonts are Arial Narrow and Aprillica Regular
Large Photo is mine; other 2 photos from Pixabay

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings