Oscraps

Artsale Evanish Dropbox Photos
dwsewbiz

Artsale Evanish Dropbox Photos

My SIL set up a family Dropbox, mostly for his other grandparents, who are not local, but even I tend to look on those days I am not with my little boy.
Credits list
ArtPlay Evanish Collection ** ON SALE ** 4/21 for one week, includes Remember Word Art and WaterColor FotoBLendz 8
ArtPlay Jubilate Collection - coming this Friday, 4/23
ArtPlay Patience Collection - Patience Artsy Layered Template used for Frames and Transfers
Love Glows 2
Urban Stitchez Heartz No 3
ArtPlay Palette Wild
These pages are a fun combination of brand new and classic collections.
Background is Evanish Papers with Evanish and Jubilate Transfers, with a little bit of APP Wild transfers added to balance Ozzy's outfit.
WaterColor FotoBlendz 8 used to blend the photo of sleeping Oz on the left. On the right I used the Frames from Patience and Jubilate ALTs.
The Banner is from Evanish. I added the letters (font- Avenir).
Custom Clusters created mostly from the Evanish elements.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: Mary Davies
Love your layout and that you've included the dropbox icon to work with the story of the page.

I like your little symbol to remind you later the source of these photos, and I like the matching of the colors in your photos with the background paper.

Your composition is terrific as always! Love the three photos in the top right side.

What beautiful memories of Oz who is growing so fast I love the adorable photos of him and the top ones with his Dad.x

Cute with Pebbles & BamBam. Love the bit of extraction on the middle photo on the right.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename