Oscraps

Treasure---Hold-Close
pmjames

Treasure---Hold-Close

A sleepover for the grandies in January. Lots of fun for the cousins to play together.
Credits list
Artplay Evanish Collection ***on sale now for one week***
FotoInspired Template Pack 2A pages 5 and 6
MultiMedia Jubilate (coming soon to the store)

Process I used pages 5 and 6 of the Fotolnspired Template Pack 2A for the layout, moving the templates onto a 24x12 inch layout. One frame was moved from one side of the page to the other and some of the masks were turned off. I placed two copies of an image into the background and blended it using a Layer Mask and Brushes before applying Blending modes. Other images were clipped to some of the other masks, desaturating some of the photos. Artsy papers were clipped to the remaining masks before dimensional elements, splatters, brushes and overlays were added. Titles, word labels and journaling completed the layout.
Reactions: KimPay and isDK
Wonderful photos and memories. I'm now picturing you by the lake in your RV with internet. Isn't life amazing? :D

So sweet, love all the photos, great use of FotoInspired! Really nice how the color travels across the page.

Awesome spread design. The black and white is really artful, and it also keeps the flow going. Applause!

Wonderful photos and memories. I'm now picturing you by the lake in your RV with internet. Isn't life amazing? :D
That's exactly where I am. Plenty of time to recharge the batteries and some artplay as well.

I remember being little and having sleepovers at my grandparents' house with my cousins! We always had a great time (partly because we all love being with our grandparents). Looks like your grands are the same. Beautiful photos.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename