Oscraps

This Memory
Joansmor

This Memory

Credits list

ArtPlay Palette Evanish Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

ArtsyTransfers Evanish Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

WaterColor FotoBlendz No. 8 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Remember WordART Mix No. 2 Anna Aspnes Designs | Digital Scrapbook Designer:Oscraps

Inspiration: I have passed this place several times. It reminds me of horse farms in Virginia. I finally got to take a few pictures.
Start – New document
Paper – Added Solid paper above the background
Mask – Watercolor Fotoblendz 8.3 was added to the paper
Photo – attached a photo attached to Mask using Layer>Create Clipping Mask
Transfers – Added ArtsyTransfer 5 in the upper right-hand corner under the mask. Then placed Artsy Transfer 3 in the lower-left Corner over the photo.
Cluster – first time trying to use the method Anna has demonstrated but not exactly my strength.
Focus – I chose the leather heart but used Ctrl U to change the color to have a red tinge like the barn.
Matte- I added “fadeless” word transfer under the heart.
Embellishment – Added the banner – which I sort of thought of as more Matt. Then the word tag Always was added and I erased part of the string of the banner so it would look like the tag was entwined with the banner. And I added the foliage under the heart but over the word tag. I also placed the clock over the heart
Adhere – Added the string above the clock and heart to adhere to the cluster. I also think the entwining of the label is like adhering.
Context – I added the wood words for a title – one above and one below the banner.
Brush – Used brush 11 over paper but under banner to fill in a little of the white space.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Joansmor
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename