Special
Z

Special

Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Jubilate **coming April 23**
Celebrate WordART Mix No 3 **coming April 23**
Jubilate Artsy Layered Template **coming April 23**
MultiMedia Flowers No 10 **coming April 23**

Process: I started with an artsy paper from ArtPlay Palette Jubilate. I added my photo and used the Gradient Tool on an inverted mask to fit it in. I added transfers from ArtPlay Palette Jubilate and Jubilate Artsy Layered Template and placed these behind the photo. I also did some recoloring. I placed glows fom MultiMedia Flowers No 10. I did some copies af stained overlays from ArtPlay Palette Jubilate and placed these so they followed the photo. I did the same with splatters from both ArtPlay Palette Jubilate and Jubilate Artsy Layered Template. I also recolored some of these. I placed more layers and brushes from MultiMedia Flowers No 10, ArtPlay Palette Jubilate and Jubilate Artsy Layered Template and these were placed in the top and bottom of the layout and some to follow the photo. I added the word and wordart from Celebrate WordART Mix No 3. The word was duplicated and the copy set to blending mode Linear Burn with a lower opacity. I finished with the flower and recolored wordstrip from ArtPlay Palette Jubilate.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
wow, Ulla-May what a fantastic page, great how you've played with the bright colors and texture, I love this page!

I love the way the colors take it from being a family outing to a real celebration with a party atmosphere. Whatever you recolored, your choices were superb.

This is a brilliant page with the photo and the bright colours I love the placement of the buttercup and the word art. GSO for you.x

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
zwyck
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename