Oscraps

It Snowed!
Miki

It Snowed!

A rare, but not unprecedented snow storm in April.
Credits list
Artplay Palette Jubilate (paper, transfers, torn paper, splatters, artstroke) (new April 23)
MultiMedia Flowers 10 (new April 23)
Celebrate WordART Mix 3 (new April 23)
Jubilate FotoBlendz 1 (new April 23)

Artplay Palette Frozen (stars)
Snow Spray 3
Urban Threadz 11

Process
Artsy paper 4 from the new Artplay Palette Jubilate was used as the foundation of the page. The photo was clipped to Julibate FotoBlendz 1_4 png. fotoblendz. A layer mask was added and using a soft black brush the hard edges of the photo were brushed out. The doily (4C) psd. file was placed behind and extending from the clipped image. Transfer 1 from the kit was clipped to the doily, duplicated with the blending mode changed to hard light. The cluster was created bringing several elements from MultiMedia Flowers 10. Snow sprays and stars were scattered around the page. The page was completed by adding word art, splatters and dimensional embellishments.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
The black overlay/transfer at the top made me think of eyelashes on closed eyes and I could imagine a nose smelling the flowers.

Love, love, love this awesome page, so very creative Miki, so great the snow over the flowers, the cluster and all the colors are very gorgeous, super!

Yes, here too, but we're still back on daffodils and it isn't rare for us. LOL I love that you captured what remains of the victims, your photo blends in nicely, and the blues and greens balance with the warm spring colors.

Love the featured snow covered tulips, and the very pretty background of softer colors.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename