Oscraps

AnnaLift: Karma
isDK

AnnaLift: Karma

In the past I paid little attention to the trend for one little word and also didn't put a much stock in Karma. But with a war I hope will work out to strengthen democracy and a coup in which the instigators were not yet brought to justice at the two-year mark, my 2023 word is "Karma."
Credits list
Anna Aspnes: Paper (Winter), stitchez, transfers, brushes
Rachel Jefferies: Date stamp
https://oscraps.com/community/threads/annalift-challenge-12-30-22-01-13-23.36868/
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Rachel Jefferies
I love the photo effects here. I also like that crenelated background. It sure makes for a kinda grungy, gritty, LO!

Perfect "one word" for 2023. I believe in karma, it has come back to bite me several times. Love your interpretation and fabulous image! Happy New Year!

Just all-around wonderful! The art and the words, so much truth! Love the face on the background (yours?) and the way you worked in both color and words.

I was wondering what you were going to do with the lift… And as usual, you’ve created an intriguing and thoughtful lift. Karma is a great word for this year. Thanks for playing along.

Fantastic take on the lift. Love that you used a photo you thought had no use.
A word that will be interesting to explore this year.
Here's to another year of following your adventures and thoughts on life, love, nature, and the world around us.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
isDK
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename