Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-joyeux-Michelle.jpg
pmjames

anna-aspnes-digital-art-artplay-collection-joyeux-Michelle.jpg

Joyous Us

Created with the Artplay Joyeux Collection On Sale now with a 55% discount and now includes the coordinating ArtsyTransfers until January 4, 2023 at 9am EST. I also added some Christmas bling with the new Christmas releases.
Credits list
Artsy Layered Template No.260
Artplay Palette Joyeux
ArtsyTransfers Joyeux
Holiday WordART Mix No.7
Holiday WordART Clusters No.2
Holiday WordPresets No.1
MultiMedia Holiday No.4
Button Threadz No.4

Process A Solid Paper was placed on the Background Layer of a 12x12 inch layout. The frames from the Artsy Layered Template No.260 (included in this Collection) were dragged on top of the Solid Paper and multiple copies of another Solid Paper and Transfers were clipped to the Frame Layers. Three copies of my Focal Image were blended via Blending Modes of Color Burn and Screen, applied at different opacity on each layer. Edge Overlays were placed below the image at Soft Light and Darken Blending Modes. My Christmas Tree image was desaturated and placed in different positions and angles with a Lighten Blending Mode applied to create some sparkle. BrushWork, Splatters, ArtsyTransfers and WordTransfers were placed on top of my Layout. Dimensional elements, WordART, a Button Threadz and Journaling completed the page.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
This is really fun and different - all those frames yet the photos outside them - looking great!

What a wonderful photo! Have to take advantage of every opportunity when they are willing subjects for the camera. In my experience, it comes to an end all too soon.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename