Oscraps

Happy New Year 2023! - ArtPlay Palette Star
lacy

Happy New Year 2023! - ArtPlay Palette Star

I don't know why I thought it would be a good idea to do this, but it's done, and I had fun! Photo from 2013, just to remind myself I will never look this young again. HA!

Anyway, Cheers to all! May 2023 be full of blessings and happiness for everyone.

I started with my photo, extracted from a busy dark background, and cloned two tips of one star on the headband that were cut off in my selfie. I added the champagne glass from the internet to look like I was giving a toast. I added Star Artsy Paper 1 below the photo, some layers from Elegance Artsy Kardz 6x6 No. 3 placed between the photo and the champagne. Added Star Overlay 3, word title Cheers from the internet with glitter layer style and bevel/emboss, silver foliage in my hair, Stars Presets 1 with glitter layer style, Fireworks from the internet (blend mode Vivid Light), and '2023' in the Plastic Alpha Numbers No. 1 with glitter layer style, bevel/emboss and satin settings.
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Star (Artsy Paper 1, Overlay 3)
Artsy Kardz Elegance 6x6 No 3
ArtPlay Palette Aspera (silver foliage) NOTE Aspera Collection will be on sale Jan 4)
Plastic Alpha Number Set 1
Star Presets 1
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Happy New Year! I'm always way better at liking photos of myself many years later. Love your capture of your eyes. :cool:

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
lacy
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename