Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-project-2022-diane-PTA8-december26-quilts.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-art-project-2022-diane-PTA8-december26-quilts.jpg

More quilt give-aways prompt stories new and old.
A couple of fun techniques:
- I like to color the "A" (background) frame/masks in a solid color (9f0808 is my red of choice for dates and backgrounds).
- I color-fill the Overlay and the Mask layers of Framed Masks for extra color (because I need extra color ;-) )
I started with a neutral background from the Aspera Collection then added some Twinkle Transfers for the holiday spirit and the lace!
These quilts are pretty wild (other than the one on the bed, one of my most recent, made in a Frank Lloyd Wright style to match our Craftsman home) so minimal elements - couple of buttons/bows and a few threads for Visual Triangles.
Credits list
ArtPlay Palette Aspera (NOTE Aspera Collection will be on sale Jan 4)
Framed Masks No 11
Artsy Transfers Twinkle
That wonderful "Q" is a royalty-free images from raw pixel (a white-filled copy placed underneath, nudged, then a drop shadow added)
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
The quilter in me is roaring with delight! What a beautiful job with all these gorgeous photos - the composition is wonderful.

Oh my! So much goodness here. I love the white/black, looks like a Frank Lloyd Wright maybe? I bought that book a few decades ago, but never got around to making one. Love it! As I said on IG, I could look at these for hours. So much work and so beautifully done. Bravo!

LOL I'm a quilter too & quilt lover, and my first thought was how this page has the vibe of a quilting youtube channel but with a couple of nice family photos tucked in. :D

As a quilter, I have to say ... Your quilts are beautiful! Wish I had taken pictures of the ones I made. Beautiful page!

Oh my! So much goodness here. I love the white/black, looks like a Frank Lloyd Wright maybe? I bought that book a few decades ago, but never got around to making one. Love it! As I said on IG, I could look at these for hours. So much work and so beautifully done. Bravo!
Yes, it is from the Frank Lloyd Wright quilt book! I just adapted it for the size I wanted. Thank you so much! There is a lot to see in these quilts!

As a quilter, I have to say ... Your quilts are beautiful! Wish I had taken pictures of the ones I made. Beautiful page!
I have to dig hard to find some of the quilt photos, but I have most of them! Thank you!

LOL I'm a quilter too & quilt lover, and my first thought was how this page has the vibe of a quilting youtube channel but with a couple of nice family photos tucked in. :D
I think I did create a YouTube video of my quilts once, but it's gone. That's a fun idea!

Wow! These are fabulous. You can see that they were work intensive but what a result!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename