Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-art-fotoinspired-templates-3a-love-value-pack-2-michelle
pmjames

anna-aspnes-digital-art-fotoinspired-templates-3a-love-value-pack-2-michelle

I’m 6 (page 5)

My second grand-daughter turned six last year – lots of excitement. Created from the FotoInspired Template Pack No.3A and the Love ValuePack No.2 both on Sale now and a few bits from my Anna Stash!
Credits list
FotoInspired Template Pack No.3A
WoodWord Alpha Number Set No.1

Love Value Pack No.2
- Artplay Palette Infatuated
- Artplay Palette Loved
- Love Glows No.1
- Magic Sprinklez No.6
- MultiMedia Branches No.2

Process Page 5 of the FotoInspired Template Pack No.3A was opened up and two Papers were placed on top of the Background Layer. Parts of the bottom Layer were revealed by using a Layer Mask and Brushes on the Top Layer. My desaturated Focal Image was extracted and clipped to a Transfer placed below the Frame in the Template. Love Glows were placed on top of the Image with a Color Burn Blending Mode applied. My supporting image and an Artsy Paper were clipped to the Frame Layer. A photo of the Cupcakes were clipped to the Kaleidescope element. Transfers, Magic Sprinklez and WordART were placed below the Frame. Dimensional Elements were placed on top and Journaling completed the Layout.
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon
Oh this is so sweet! Perfect use of the template and the love value pack - all that pink goodness! Love the cupcakes on the viewer frame!

Very sweet and beautiful colors. I also love the cupcake photo clipped to the round frame, and the linked pink crochet hearts.

Love those sweet photo's and the journaling for her special day. Beautiful use of that template.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
pmjames
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename
anna-aspnes-digital-art-fotoinspired-templates-3a-love-value-pack-2-michelle.jpg
File size
199.2 KB
Dimensions
1000px x 1000px

Share this layout