Oscraps

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-scenic-template-album-9-diane-night-palms.jpg
dwsewbiz

anna-aspnes-digital-scrapbook-scenic-template-album-9-diane-night-palms.jpg

I hardly ever get to see a night sky. The stars are exaggerated for 7 PM, but we did clearly see Venus and Jupiter.
For a dark page, I searched my supplies for 'solid' to find a dark solid paper, this one from ArtPlay Palette Salute.
I added the FotoBlendz layers from Scenic Template Album 9, page 5, then duplicated the FotoBlendz for coverage of the large photo (blended in Hard Light Mode).. The leftmost palm is a second photo with another copy of the FotoBlendz. Then I added Transfers for more blending and embellishments.
The title took me a while to formulate. I finally decided on a double title, with the moon and stars forming a visual triangle.
Credits list
Scenic Template Album No 9
Everyday WordArt Mix 1
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 1
Artsy Transfers Meraki
Paper Textures no 17
Meraki WordArt Clusters recolored
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  • Love
Reactions: zlemon and ksacry
A lovely night sky rendition. Wonderful contrast with the colors of the palms shining golden against that background.

Look at those palm trees against the night sky! (I think California palms and Florida palms are different) Gorgeous and love the gold!

Look at those palm trees against the night sky! (I think California palms and Florida palms are different) Gorgeous and love the gold!
When I lived here before I knew more about the palms. I'll have to reacquaint myself. It really was this striking with "city" lights against the dark sky.

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
dwsewbiz
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename