Oscraps

Heading Home – The Long Way
Miki

Heading Home – The Long Way

Credits list
Scenic Template Album 9 (page 7)
Artplay Palette Winter Sunrise (paper, transfers, snowflakes)
Magic Sprinklez 5
MultiMedia Magic Sprinklez 2 (beads, gold stars)
Travel WordART Mix 2
Urban Threadz 11
Spackle Textured 5

Process
A solid paper from APP Winter Sunrise was used for the foundation of the page. The palm tree image was processed in Waterlogue (vibrant) to get the painted image. It was then clipped to the fotoblendz mask on the left side of the page. The snowy image was clipped to the larger fotoblendz mask. Transfers from the kit were added, along with some spackle textures. Some of the layers of the template were turned off, moved or recolored. The page was completed by adding dimensional embellishments and word art.

Thank you for looking!
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
Great contrast well illustrated! And all those steps up in the snow? Looks good despite the snow.

What a well-told story page! Love that palm tree - I want to try that with some of my palms! The contrast is fabulous! Sorry the trip was cut short!

So sorry to hear your vacation was cut short. I sure did enjoy it while it lasted though. Beautiful contrast in your page, tells the whole story.

Safe travels! I love the transition from bright palm trees to the snow drifts!

Good you did back home, there you where safe. I love the great beautiful snowy photo and love the palms, gorgeous!

Wow that was some journey! Love the contrast between the colourful palm tree and the snowy landscape; the staircase makes a striking design on the page separating the two locales!

Geesh, talk about running around the raindrops! Nice use of the Scenic Template for a documentation page. And loving the psychedelic palm tree...watching the weather reports will definitely blow your mind!

Yikes! That is the longest way home. So sorry bad weather cut your sunshine days short. Oh, Arizona always has lots of sunshine...and margaritas!

Layout information

Category
Anna Aspnes
Added by
Miki
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename