Oscraps

June Review Left
vickyday

June Review Left

Journaling reads: Kim has come up to NC for vacation the last several years and spends the week with me. She usually arrives the Thur. or Fri. before the Memorial Day weekend at the end of May and stays until the following Friday, the first part of June. The kids and grandkids enjoy seeing their Aunt/Great Aunt, which is why we start- ed having a family reunion on Memorial Day weekend. You can never spend too much time with family!
On Thursday, June 1st, before Kim left on Friday, we went over to Elisabeth’s and went to Arby’s for lunch, which we brought back to the house. After lunch we played games. Before Kim and I left, we moved to the porch to enjoy the weather and some chit chat.
On Saturday, June 3rd, Mark took me to DQ and then we went to Jen’s to see the newborn goats. We got caught in the downpour and hail before we got home! OUCH!
On Wednesday, June 7th, Liz invited me to go to the bin store in Greensboro. We ate at Jason’s Deli before coming home. GREAT food, if a little pricey!
Picture Journaling, top to bottom:
After lunch, we played Qwirkle and Rummikub. Abby won’t play Qwirkle because it takes too long. But she likes Rummikub. 6/1/23
Colonoscopy scheduled for Monday, June 5th. Prep began Sunday afternoon.
One last picture before Kim heads back to FL. It was a good visit! Friday, 6/2/23
On Saturday, June 10th, we rode to Lakeview Family Restaurant on High Rock Lake in Salisbury. Great ride on a beautiful day!
Credits list
MonthReview Template Album No 7 by Anna Aspnes
Beach Day Kit by Karen Schultz
Font is Arial Narrow
Photos are mine
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Karen Schulz Designs
What a beautiful family page! I always love to see your photos! You really document events so well! I also love the cascading flowers!

Love how these pages look side-by-side with the wonderful flower work in the middle.
Great collection of photos.

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata