Oscraps

June Review Right
vickyday

June Review Right

Journaling reads: After spending the day with Ilene, her cousin, Jo, and Carolyn, on Friday, June 17th, Mark wanted to take a bike ride. So we rode to Reidsville and ate at Monterrey Mexican Restaurant with Mark’s Aunt Libby and her son Lee. Then we stopped in Kernersville at DQ for some ice cream before we got home.
Tuesday, June 20th, I had a dentist appointment to re-do a root canal and fixed my front chipped tooth. My mouth was very tender when we went to Ruby Tuesday for supper. Mark left work at 3:00 and we left after his shower.
On Thursday, June 22nd, Elisabeth and Hannah picked me up and we went to the bin store and ate lunch at Culver’s in Kernersville before coming on home to play some games before they went home. That evening, Mark was in the mood to play some games. So after dinner and devotions we played some card games: Kings in the Corner and Sequence.
On Saturday, June 24th, Mark was cutting grass when he saw this zebra swallowtail flitting around in the back yard by the woods. How beautiful!
Picture Journaling, top right around to left and down:
Jenifer took Mark out to lunch for Father’s Day on Sunday, June 18th
On our way to Reidsville, June 17th
Supper at Ruby Tuesday, June 20th
Lunch at Culver’s, June 22nd
Credits list
MonthReview Template Album No 7 by Anna Aspnes
Beach Day Kit by Karen Schultz
Font is Arial Narrow
Photos are mine
Designer(s) Used:
  1. Anna Aspnes
  2. Karen Schulz Designs
Love this two-pager. The transition between pages is so smooth! Awesome use of the templates - Anna's are my favorite when I want to place several photos on a page!

Layout information

Category
Oscraps Cheery O's
Added by
vickyday
Date added
View count
Comment count
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

Image metadata

Filename