Oscraps

YAY!!!!!!!!! we're hOme!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hondachicc

I can not speak for you all..........but I am soooooo happy to be hOme!!!!

So what has everyone been up this week!!!!!?????

I mean REALLY?? how does one cope without their daily dose of the "O"???

For me....it's been mostly about wedding stuff for my step daughter. So I was busier than usual and kept me a bit pre occupied at times...The wedding was yesterday and was fabulous!!!

besides the 47 times a day I checked here to see if it was up, I played more on facebook than I normally do....

I wanna hear what you girlies were doing?? and tell the truth...you were checking 47 times a day too, weren't you???:rofl:

LaurieW

lOve the O!
every morning before work and every night after work- still working on getting back up to par after the EHD crash- but- my camera came back early- got it yesterday!!

LaughingSun

yep, I totally checked all the time lol.

I actually had work so I've been doing that lol... and checked whenever I took a break lol. I actually made $$ this week instead of spending it all hehe.

LSlycord

Oh my goodness...I was heartsick! I had only just gotten back to the O after way too much time away! And then I just get back and I couldn't connect...ugh!!!

This week was the normal chaos. Gymnastics classes, Vacation Bible School, swimming, baseball, etc. Oh...and lest I forget what pays the bills...work! :) But I still had some time for the O! Looking forward to some time in the gallery this week. (Keeping my fingers crossed there.)

Ellen

well I did check a few times I will admit
samen_aan_pc.gif
and in between that I suddenly found time to make some real cards

Bush Girl

I too checked in, well, lots of times every day - that makes me sound really sad! I've been incredibly busy with the run up to the end of the school year which FINALLY happens on Tuesday so only 2 more action packed days to go (only official duties left: welcome in the new parents for next year, uniform sale, then full stock take of uniform, we're only a small school but you wouldn't believe the mess it can get into).

I can't even say I've done any scrapping - which is pathetic really, but I've been so busy with school that I haven't had time to think. I have, however, been doing another Shimelle Laine class - look her up, Ella Publishing has her down as one of the most influential scrappers today, along with Stacy J, Cathy Z et al. She's HUGE in the UK, although she's actually American, but we've adopted her as our own - and you can't have her back :thumb:!!

katg1006

Oh my...Oh my...OH MY!!!!!!! I am sooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (((Hugs)))) Welcome hOme everyone!!!!! I've missed you all!

A big thanks to our Mama O Vicki for all her hardwork to get us home!!! ((hugs))

mrstoa

mrstoa
Talk about hOmesick I was lost - and if I hadn't been able to communicate with a few by Facebook - don't know where I would have gone.

It's so GOOD to me HOME at the "O"

luv you guys and did soooooo miss you

thanks to Vicki et al who got us back home!

petey111

I had a very busy week. Thank goodness. I still checked a lot, but it was easier because of the week...oh and the power outage. :)

kym

I'm glad the forum is up and running again! I was actually busy this week taking a class. So all my extra time went to playing catch up. I can't wait to see the layouts that everyone has piled up for the gallery. The gallery will be bursting at the seams when it reopens.

Madi

Diane
CHEERY O
well. I've been enjoying the great weather here in my beach chair!!
and in the evening I am fighting with Maya over who gets to use the laptop!

or in 1 word: V A C A T I O N !!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
hahaa!! love reading what all of you got up to!!! LOL! Diane about fighting for the laptop!! yes I tried checking in quite a few times as well!! actually it gave me time to go check some blogs out!!! :) which was fun but I am soooooo glad to have the O back!!! :)

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I agree, Ona, I love reading what everyone was doing too!

I spent a rather busy and, erm.... stressful week. But, to de-stress and give my brain a little break from servers and site code and all that jazz, I actually did some.... wait for it.... actual designing!!!!!!!! and it felt GOOD! I should have a new kit soon - like a full on, actual kit :)

cellomom

...loves her some "O"

I spent a rather busy and, erm.... stressful week. But, to de-stress and give my brain a little break from servers and site code and all that jazz, I actually did some.... wait for it.... actual designing!!!!!!!! and it felt GOOD! I should have a new kit soon - like a full on, actual kit :)

Holey Moley!!! that's the best news ever!!! :) Thanks, vicki for all of your hard work to get our home back!! :)

I have to admit that my google chrome home page is the O Forum, so I was hitting that page every day about 100 kajillion times!! LOL!! sheep2

but, I was also totally ensconced with the fact that my baby girl (yep, you know her better as LAINEBEAN... or cora) TURNED 16!!! OMG>..i'm not old enough for that!! :)

We had a whole week of festivities!! So I barely blogged, sewed, scrapped, or digi designed!! But I'm refreshed and ready to go this week!! yipeee!!

and I'm sooooo glad to be back amongst family!!
:sheep1

hondachicc

We got to come back hOme and we get a fabulous present too??!!!!!!!!

YEHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MAMA LOVES US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap2::clap2::clap2:

::grouphug :kiss:

Oh and Sally.....I don't want to hear this business about not being old enough for a 16 yo.....She might be getting older.....but sweetie...you are becoming PERFECT!!!!!!! I know....I have a 27 yo....I am beyond perfect!!! :p

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Oh and Sally.....I don't want to hear this business about not being old enough for a 16 yo.....She might be getting older.....but sweetie...you are becoming PERFECT!!!!!!! I know....I have a 27 yo....I am beyond perfect!!! :p

bwhahahaha!!! Nana if you are beyond perfect what does that make me!!!!! my BABY is 32 years old!!!! I must be SUPER perfect!!! :nod:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O

oooh a NEW kit???!!! can't wait!!! can you give a sneak preview?? huh?? huh?? :becky: we won't tell anyone!!! :angel:

hondachicc

bwhahahaha!!! Nana if you are beyond perfect what does that make me!!!!! my BABY is 32 years old!!!! I must be SUPER perfect!!! :nod:

OH YOU KNOW IT MY FRIEND!!!!! We are getting better all the time...and yes, we will eventually run out of adjectives to describe ourselves!! :partywine:partywine:partywine:partywine

You know how to know this?? My very sweet and adorable 6 yo grandson told me this week (and you have to remember that a compliment is something this boy does not hand out lightly) told me that I was the best NANA ever!!!! Makes my heart melt!!!

lillimou

:cheer2:YaY!! So happy the forum is back up!! Yes I was checking up pretty much every time I logged in during the day. Which is pretty much all day, LoL.::becky:

clarabear

always chatty at the O!!
Even though I have been remiss (loving this word) I have been quite the stalker and I have missed so much seeing what everyone is doing. I was so glad to log in finally and see the forums up. i so wish I could post in here by cell phone. I'd totally skip out on FB and just visit with you guys. I'm glad to be back to stalking my favorite people ever.

SueCummings

Defined + Designed
Designer
I have missed y'all. Everything here at the O went down right before I left on vacation...and so now I'm in vacation mode! Be back next week full tilt! And watch out cuz I've been supercharged with creativity! Every time I go near large bodies of water I simply feel the juices start flowing again!

So happy to have the forum back and running!
xoxoxo Sue