Oscraps

Xmas Scrapathon dec 2023

Robloz55

Now that the 12 Days of Xmas are over, there don't seem to be any challenges for the rest of December.

This is a scrapathon based off the old one from Feb and March 2023. So this challenge is to....

Create 5 CHRISTMAS or XMAS Layouts in the next 2 weeks between today - Dec 16th - and 31st December.

No prizes. Must use at least 80% Oscraps stuff.

This is just for fun to keep us occupied.

I usually need a challenge or a reason to create layouts.

So Have at it and Have fun!!!

Last edited:

lm44west

First one:
Second one:
Third one:
Fourth one:
Last One - Thanks for the challenge

Last edited:

melscrap

CHEERY O
A great challenge to keep scrapping this month! I'll get in on the fun too, starting with this page:

Robloz55

The Family that READS together, STAYS together. Books for Xmas were always the best gifts I received as a child.

This is LO number 3 for this challenge...

I'm going to add a 4th LO in this challenge.

Dear Santa I can explain..

I made this after the 12 days of Xmas Challenge had ended and it was this LO that kind of inspired my idea for this Scrapthon. So this is being added in. If you have already seen this, no need to comment again, thanks.

Last edited:

seniorgal

Thanks for the fun challenge. Can you believe I don't have any Christmas Kits? I think I deleted them all last year. Am downloading one now. See you soon!

Robloz55

OK! This is my 5th and Final Layout for this challenge. I have just discovered Lindsey Stirling and that Sleigh Ride music and I am obsessed!!

It's taken me several attempts to get this Sleigh Ride LO just right, but I am finally happy with how this has turned out.