Oscraps

Wondering about my lack of chatter?

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
Hi ladies, wondering about my lack of chatter? Well, the Holidays were crazy just like for most of you.
As you probably don't know, in addition to being a full-time teacher and being crazy about digital art, I have a cattery of Canadian Sphynx cats ... you already know Benny right? My two females are pregnant and I'm expecting, if all goes well, 10 babies. Oh my god, too many babies!! :eek: I have been sleeping for the last 3 weeks with the most advanced pregnancy in a separate room, on an inflatable mattress on the floor. It has been hard, despite going to bed around 10 pm, systematically waking me up at 1 am, playing for 40 minutes and waking up again at 3 am for the same thing, playing for two more hours and only then can I go back to sleep until 7am. I teach all day from 8 am to 4 pm. You might not believe it, I look like a zombie all day long, LoL. So wish me luck because I think this 6 first babies are going to born this weekend and I probably will be 8 to 36 hours awake ... scary!!

Love you and the O and I promise I will be on tracks soon.

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
Oh, my goodness, Ana - you certainly have had your hands full!!! You'll have so much fun with those babies, though. I can't even imagine having 10 kitties at the same time, though. I do remember when you got Bennie. I can't wait to see pictures!!

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
Oh, my goodness, Ana - you certainly have had your hands full!!! You'll have so much fun with those babies, though. I can't even imagine having 10 kitties at the same time, though. I do remember when you got Bennie. I can't wait to see pictures!!
Oh, Cheryl, thank you!! I will post some new about this, for course. I´m so exhausted but at the same time so excited about all this. Today I´m going to try something new about our night, Phoebe and me, and I hope it all go well!!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Oh, Cheryl, thank you!! I will post some new about this, for course. I´m so exhausted but at the same time so excited about all this. Today I´m going to try something new about our night, Phoebe and me, and I hope it all go well!!
Good luck, Ana - I don't know how you're functioning with such disturbed sleep. Hope tonight goes better for you and the kitties. Sending hugs

EvelynD2

CHEERY O
Wow, Ana! I am a retired teacher so I know how demanding that can be. Then you have your expectant cats! Try to rest when you can. I know that’s hard to do. Keep us posted on your fur babies! (((Hugs)))

Betty Jo

♥ Lovin' the O ♥
Oh my goodness, Ana, you must be exhausted. Enjoy your new babies and I can't wait for you to share photos; after you've rested, of course!!

pachimac

I solemnly swear I am up to no good!
CHEERY O
OH wow!!!! You have a lot on your plate! Take care of you and we can't wait to see the babies!

*sylvia*

♥→o←♥
CHEERY O
Oh my gosh Ana @AnaSantos , 10 kittens !!! I would love that LOL ... but the stress doesn't get any less once they start exploring. I think you still enjoy the time and it will certainly be difficult for you to give them away one day ...

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
IMG_5671.JPG
Updting my post ... here is Phoebe and her babies. Six healthy kittens where born this morning. She is a good mother and is take good care of them. I´m always watching them so ... I think I´m not going to sleep much tonight either, LoL

AZK

Queen of the Universe
CHEERY O
It looks like they're off to a good start! I hope they all do well and you can get some rest!

bcgal00

CHEERY O
Oh my, that photo gave me chills, it is so precious! Glad that all babies are doing well. Hope you get some rest.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
awww how sweet!!!!! look at their wrinkly skin, they look so cute!! ♥ what a delight it will be to see them grow! don't envy you with the giving them away when they are older! lol! When our three puppies were born we debated for weeks about which one we would keep and we couldn't agree so we ended up keeping them all! hahahaa!!!

faerywings

The Loopy-O
CHEERY O
Congrats to you, Phoebe, and all of the little ones!! Soooo cute and small and wrinkly ♥
Is the other mama due this weekend too, I hope you have a little time to breathe before you and Mama Kitty do it all over again.

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
awww how sweet!!!!! look at their wrinkly skin, they look so cute!! ♥ what a delight it will be to see them grow! don't envy you with the giving them away when they are older! lol! When our three puppies were born we debated for weeks about which one we would keep and we couldn't agree so we ended up keeping them all! hahahaa!!!
Oh, for now Ona, we are going to keep all for us!!

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
View attachment 387339
Updting my post ... here is Phoebe and her babies. Six healthy kittens where born this morning. She is a good mother and is take good care of them. I´m always watching them so ... I think I´m not going to sleep much tonight either, LoL
Awwwwww, SO sweet. I'm sure Phoebe and you are the glad the babies have arrived. I hope they're thriving. Hugs to all of you.

AnaSantos

The O is Awesome
CHEERY O
Congrats to you, Phoebe, and all of the little ones!! Soooo cute and small and wrinkly ♥
Is the other mama due this weekend too, I hope you have a little time to breathe before you and Mama Kitty do it all over again.
Spring babies are expected for the end of February! i don´t think i will have time to recover from the 1srt one :oops::rolleyes: