Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
header-2023-web.jpg

AND THE WINNTER ARE.................................. :partyhorn:

Winner 1 ($15): tltolsch@gmail.com
Winner 2 ($5): ysbgo
Winner 3 ($5): hoodsmom

Thank you ALL for playing and I hope you had as much fun as I did!

Welcome to the Pre-Party Avatar Challenge. Oscraps is celebrating it's 17th birthday - so let's get this party started by creating a special Avatar/MeMe for the big partay! I'm Cheryl and I'll be your host for this challenge.

I thought it would be fun to do a Meme/Avatar Challenge this year. A Meme is a funny picture that you add your own words to. I used Image Flip to make my meme, by using one of their templates: https://imgflip.com/memesearch?q=Birthday
Remember to keep it "clean" and "family friendly" per our Gallery Rules.

I LOVE The Golden Girls, so I "searched" for "The Golden Girls", then added my birthday greeting.

golden girls final.jpg

This challenge isn't eligible for the Grand Prize - it's just for fun and to get us in the Birthday Party Spirit.
You won't be adding your link to the Challenge Tracking Thread.

HOWEVER, there will be prizes, so you'll want to get busy and create your meme/avatar!

FIRST PRIZE = $15
TaylorMade Designs ($10)
Viva Artistry ($5)

SECOND PRIZE = $5
NLD Designs

THIRD PRIZE = $5
Veronica Spriggs

RULES:
- Please make an Avatar of your favorite Birthday Meme
- Remember to keep it "clean" and "family friendly" (per our Gallery Rules)
and most of all have fun with it!
-
- Your page must be posted in the Special O-vents Gallery Oscraps 17th Birthday Party (2023) by PST 11.59 pm June 18th 2023 and linked back to this thread.

Adding your avatar/Meme from the Gallery to a thread:
1. Upload your meme/avatar to the gallery first.
2. In your post in the forum click the Gallery Embed (little camera icon).
2. This will open your gallery, simply click on the meme/avatar picture, then scroll down to the bottom of the screen and click the Continue button.
3. Your linked meme/avatar is now in your post, the image will appear once you have clicked the Post Reply button.

I can't wait to see all of your meme/avatars filling up the gallery! If you have any questions, you can post them here.​

Last edited:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Our 17th Birthday Party Gallery is filling up already - keep 'em coming though. Loving all of your great meme/avatar! :birthday2: :partyhorn: :birthdaygreet:

Cherylndesigns

CHEERY O
Oh my gosh, I took a little break and come back here to see some more fantastic Birthday Avatars!!! LOVE them all!! :cake1::birthday2::birthdaygreet::partyhorn: