Oscraps

**WINNERS ANNOUNCED** Five Days - Five Layouts Challenge @ Joanne Brisebois Designs!!

easyeyes4you

and #5... an Easter Quote (sorry, back to a more artsy style for this one... found the quote on pinterest and fell in love with it.. had to use it!!!!

joannebrisebois

Designer
My entry for feathered friends used a photo of the barn swallow pair that uses my house as their AirBnB every summer for the past 3 years. This year they are very early. Maybe they'll have 3 broods! The nest is right outside my front door, I can step onto the porch and take great photos. They seem to be very comfortable with me now.

Thanks, Joanne, pets even birds can be very comforting at times like this.

How lucky you are to have these visitors lol!! I adore how you used the window as a frame for your photo!!

joannebrisebois

Designer
comfort food

JoanneBrisebois-apr-2020-bi.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=428037&title=joanne-challenge&cat=1746

You have made this pizza true art lol - I am so impressed and LOVE what you did with this page!!

joannebrisebois

Designer
Every morning this past week I was so thrilled to be greeted by your gorgeous layouts and I thank all of you for being such an inspiration and light for me and for each other, especially during this time.

I couldn't resist - you are all getting a $5 coupon to spend in my shoppe! Enjoy this little retail therapy (I always do lol)!! Please check your pm boxes for the coupon code. :)

Congratulations to every one of you and and keep scrapping!

xox

timounette

CHEERY O
You are so generous Joanne. Thanks.
It's a real pleasure to play with you...
What would be your next challenge ?