Oscraps

**WINNERS ANNOUNCED** Advent Challenge @ Joanne Brisebois Designs!!

joannebrisebois

Designer
image.php

It's the season of Advent and for this challenge we'll be scrapping memories and numbers!

New Products

I've created a new collection to help inspire your seasonal and Advent scrapping - on sale for 30% off for this challenge:

The Freebie

Grab the Advent Collection: 12x12 Quick Page Freebie (Freebie has expired) from my shoppe:

image.php

The Challenge

Your challenge is to be inspired by numbers! Count down the days until Christmas, scrap a list of your favorite things, use calender dates - these are just a few ideas to help get you started!

While I'll be scrapping seasonal & Christmas photos for this challenge, feel free to create a card, layout, series of layouts, album or any other project with any theme.

Use any of the products above, including the Advent Collection: 12x12 Quick Page Freebie or any other products from my shoppe, then post your masterpiece(s) to my gallery here by midnight EST on Sunday, December 16th.

The Prizes

Everyone who participates in this challenge will receive a gift coupon for $2 to my shoppe (one coupon per customer).

I'm also giving away a $10 coupon to my shoppe to one lucky participant in a random draw at the end of this challenge!

Don’t forget to come back to this thread to post a link to your creation so that we can leave you some love! Feel free to submit as many projects or layouts as you like! The more you enter, the greater your chances will be to win the $10 coupon! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

joannebrisebois

Designer
Two layouts with last year's photos I created while playing my new Advent Collection product line. This year my Holiday/Christmas scrapping will use the theme of "Favourite Things" (like the Holiday Baking layout). I'm excited to start scrapping these photos for this challenge! :)

timounette

CHEERY O
Oh Joanne this is a great challenge.
I'll play with you.
Your page are gorgeous. Thanks for the template too

zlemon

Christy
Yippee! You know I love your challenges. Will be back later! Thanks for the freebie too. Holiday Hugs!

joannebrisebois

Designer
My first set of layouts from this year's Christmas album - mostly magnets & key chains I've gathered during our travels this year that I've converted into "ornaments" lol.

easyeyes4you

Thanks for the freebie.... thought you might like to know I created a 40 page album with the pages done last year with lots of old photos , where I was documenting early marriage... Have 4 copies at Costco waiting for me to pick up... one for me and each of the 3 kids... Anxious to see how it all came out....

would love to see you do that challenge ago to get me moving on the next 6 years!

clindoeil

Marie-Claire
Thank you for this challenge, Joanne !
This collection is perfect for documenting december !
Love the numbers !

joannebrisebois

Designer
Thanks for the freebie.... thought you might like to know I created a 40 page album with the pages done last year with lots of old photos , where I was documenting early marriage... Have 4 copies at Costco waiting for me to pick up... one for me and each of the 3 kids... Anxious to see how it all came out....

would love to see you do that challenge ago to get me moving on the next 6 years!

WOW!! That is incredible news!! I am SO happy for you - congrats on getting the album done!! I find I do my best scrapping during a challenge, everyone keeps me motivated and inspired. I will definitely need to do a repeat of that challenge from a while back that kept both of us scrapping lol. I have a ton of photos still waiting for homes!