Oscraps

**WINNERS ANNOUNCED** Advent Challenge @ Joanne Brisebois Designs!!

easyeyes4you

Joanne... on another subject... I just picked up my 40 page albums created at Costco of the pages made last year with the multiple images challenge that ran for a few weeks... it is stunning!!! Never would have happened if you had not inspired us with that challenge... Christmas gifts for my 3 kids... thank you so much again.............:wave::p:high5:

PS Thanks for the GC!!!!!!

Toucan Scraps

To celebrate my last challenge for 2018 I've decided to pull two winners! Congratulations to Felis and Toucan Scraps - you have both won a $10 coupon to my shoppe (via your PM box)!

I've also bumped the participant coupon up to $3 - please check your PM boxes.

I am so grateful for all of you for sharing your incredible layouts during this very busy season! I have five nearly finished layouts waiting in the wings for either photos or journaling - I owe a huge thank you to all of you for the inspiration I found in each of your pages! :)

Oh wow! thank you so very much

joannebrisebois

Designer
Joanne... on another subject... I just picked up my 40 page albums created at Costco of the pages made last year with the multiple images challenge that ran for a few weeks... it is stunning!!! Never would have happened if you had not inspired us with that challenge... Christmas gifts for my 3 kids... thank you so much again.............:wave::p:high5:

PS Thanks for the GC!!!!!!

This is so amazing!!! Your kids will be thrilled!!! :) :) :)

felis

To celebrate my last challenge for 2018 I've decided to pull two winners! Congratulations to Felis and Toucan Scraps - you have both won a $10 coupon to my shoppe (via your PM box)!

I've also bumped the participant coupon up to $3 - please check your PM boxes.

I am so grateful for all of you for sharing your incredible layouts during this very busy season! I have five nearly finished layouts waiting in the wings for either photos or journaling - I owe a huge thank you to all of you for the inspiration I found in each of your pages! :)

Thank you so much Joanne! You are one of my favorite designers! And your challenges inspired me to scrap out of my comfort zone.