Oscraps

**WINNERS ANNOUNCED** Advent Challenge @ Joanne Brisebois Designs!!

bcazzell

Love your sweet Advent products! Thank you so much for the free template, and this fun challenge.

easyeyes4you

Here is mine with last years photos that were waiting to be scrapped... just re read your post... confess to not completely reading it last night before creating this page... Glad I used Christmas photos, but the only numbers are the date... Hope that works... Thanks again for the template...

Last edited by a moderator:

joannebrisebois

Designer
Here is mine with last years photos that were waiting to be scrapped... just re read your post... confess to not completely reading it last night before creating this page... Glad I used Christmas photos, but the only numbers are the date... Hope that works... Thanks again for the template...

Your layout is perfect for this challenge!! I adore all of the festive touches you added!!

zlemon

Christy
Fabulous template, thanks Joanne. Used it as a window, filled it with winter art done using one of your SB painted masks. Thanks for hosting.

Last edited by a moderator:

joannebrisebois

Designer
Fabulous template, thanks Joanne. Used it as a window, filled it with winter art done using one of your SB painted mask. Thanks for hosting.

This is just so brilliant - I adore the idea of using this page as a "window"!! I will definitely have to try that myself when I take some winter pictures this season!!

Toucan Scraps

Hello Joanne. I'm new to your designs. Thank you for the free template, and thank you for making it in png format so those of us who don't use photoshop can use it.

felis

Love these multi photos template, I was inspired by Advent Calendar and have numbers on my Page numbering. As I found it little difficult to transfer the shadow in correct tone I did my one. Here are two of the pages, but I'll add another one soon.

joannebrisebois

Designer
Hello Joanne. I'm new to your designs. Thank you for the free template, and thank you for making it in png format so those of us who don't use photoshop can use it.

You are very welcome! When I'm putting together albums I like using quick pages that are in png - I'm so glad to hear this is helpful you too!

joannebrisebois

Designer
Love these multi photos template, I was inspired by Advent Calendar and have numbers on my Page numbering. As I found it little difficult to transfer the shadow in correct tone I did my one. Here are two of the pages, but I'll add another one soon.

GORGEOUS!!! I love this idea and this set!!

Hildy

Merci pour ce joli cadeau Joanne !
Mon interprétation !
Challenge-J-Brisebois-de-d_cembre-_-.jpg

https://ozone.oscraps.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=404753&title=la-lettre&cat=all

joannebrisebois

Designer
To celebrate my last challenge for 2018 I've decided to pull two winners! Congratulations to Felis and Toucan Scraps - you have both won a $10 coupon to my shoppe (via your PM box)!

I've also bumped the participant coupon up to $3 - please check your PM boxes.

I am so grateful for all of you for sharing your incredible layouts during this very busy season! I have five nearly finished layouts waiting in the wings for either photos or journaling - I owe a huge thank you to all of you for the inspiration I found in each of your pages! :)