Oscraps

*WINNER ANNOUNCED* Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) Sept 2020 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
THE WINNER OF MOMMA O'S CHALLENGE AS PICKED BY THE RANDOM WHEEL IS ... OUISIEKELLY. CONGRATULATIONS!

attachment.php

Momma_O_challenge_header.jpg

Hi everyone, and happy September to you all! Truly hope you are all keeping safe and well. ::grouphug

We all know that Vicki has created quite a few stunning flower elements over the years that she has been designing, so for this month I want you to use some of those flowers on your layouts. You need to use at least ONE flower by Vicki and you can scrap about anything you like.

While it is the first day of Spring for us down here in the southern hemisphere, I chose to design an autumn page and I used a LOT of Vicki's flowers 'cause I just love them!! :) The photo is an old one I took back in 2012 while I was traveling through a town called Tamworth in New South Wales, Australia. I was on a working trip and had stopped at the local park to have some lunch and I just had to take a photo of this glorious tree with its beautiful autumn colourings!

Credits: WonderFall Bundle by Vicki Stegall Design

Really looking forward to what you creative ladies come up with!! :clap2:

Rules
- Make a layout of whatever you like but you need to have at least ONE of Vicki's flowers on your page. Of course you can use more if you like. :)
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST 30 September, 2020.
- HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.

Attachments

• Wheel of Names.jpg
    Wheel of Names.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 13
Last edited by a moderator:

scribler

The O is my hOme.
CHEERY O
Ona, I had to use the same bundle. When I saw it, I knew it was perfect for this photo.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
I might have a thing about flowers lol! Love this challenge and your layouts are stunning!!!!

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Thank you to everyone that participated this month by creating such wonderfully creative pages!! :)

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
THE WINNER OF MOMMA O'S CHALLENGE AS PICKED BY THE RANDOM WHEEL IS ... OUISIEKELLY. CONGRATULATIONS!

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.