Oscraps

**WINNER ANNOUNCED**. Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) July 2020 Challenge

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
The WINNER of the Vicki Stegall Designs Challenge for this month of July is... CELESTINE Congratulations and please join us again for the August Challenge!

Momma_O_challenge_header.jpg

Hi, CTM scrapinmom (Sharon B.) here and so pleased to host Momma O's (Vicki Stegall) challenge for this month. This month is an easy one. With the Covid Pandemic, there has been so much negativity so we are going to be happy. Let's scrap about something or someone that makes you happy now. What are you doing to keep your sanity? Do you exercise, garden, listen to music, read or perhaps spend time with your animals or family?
Basically, scrap a happy page!! **You also need to have a positive message in the form of Word Art, just a few words that are happy and uplifting**

My idea for a page came from Vicki's "Let's Play #11"- a collection of flowers you can mix, match and build. I did just that. Flowers all over!
Mama-OChal-June2020.jpg

I used Let's Play #11,Kindred Sprirts Kit, a flower from a use it all challenge this year and 52 Inspirations 2020 #3

Rules
- Make a layout of anything/anyone who makes you happy
- Add a positive message in the form of word art or a few words of journaling"
- Use 75% Vicki Stegall Designs Products.
- Please credit all products in your layout especially what Vicki Stegall Products were used.
- Post your page in the Vicki Stegall Designs Gallery and link your page in this thread for your chance to win a $5.00 Gift Certificate to Vicki's store by midnight PST (July 31, 2020)
- HOW TO LINK LAYOUT TO CHALLENGE THREAD.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kythe

I am happy with a good book and a coffee.

Last edited by a moderator:

wombat146

ONA - Administrator
CHEERY O
Great challenge Sharon and love your layout! Karen, you page is also brilliant! Looking forward to seeing some more happy and positive layouts! :love:

Cherylndesigns

I'm in The Zone ~ The "O" Zone
CHEERY O
What a wonderful challenge and beautiful pages, so far! I'd love to think of something else right now! I'm definitely planning to play!

felis

I love this topic and want to join. I'm sorry if this is asked before, but can I use Vicki's 52 weeks kits for this challenge?

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
I love this topic and want to join. I'm sorry if this is asked before, but can I use Vicki's 52 weeks kits for this challenge?

Yes Felis, you can certainly use the 52 weeks Inspirations kits as long as your layout contains 75% of Vicki's products.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O

felis

From the moment I saw these precious large ''love'' Wooden letters I knew I have to use them! This layout is combination between summer moment that makes me smile and lyric of my favorite song, who match so good to it.

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
From the moment I saw these precious large ''love'' Wooden letters I knew I have to use them! This layout is combination between summer moment that makes me smile and lyric of my favorite song, who match so good to it.

LOVE this! I think you're about to lose some waffles to the cat lol!