Oscraps

**WINNER ANNOUNCED**. Vicki Stegall Designs (Momma O's) July 2020 Challenge

sbpoet

sbpoet-O-Vstegall-July2020-WEB.jpg

Celestine

My mother passed away 10 years ago this month, so it has been a time of remembrance for me. Several weeks ago, I found a small envelope with some tiny 3.5 x 2.25 inch photos of my mom, my brother and I taken by my dad, circa 1967. I scanned them, and have had fun working with them this month. My mom's sister was so happy to see them. This is another one I will send to her. Here is With Heart, using the Edward Bundle.

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
Sandra- your layout is spot on with. I know we all feel like that. Thanks for sharing.

Celestine-What a beautiful tribute to your mom and I know you are happy to find those pictures!

VickiStegall

Administrator
Designer
CHEERY O
My mother passed away 10 years ago this month, so it has been a time of remembrance for me. Several weeks ago, I found a small envelope with some tiny 3.5 x 2.25 inch photos of my mom, my brother and I taken by my dad, circa 1967. I scanned them, and have had fun working with them this month. My mom's sister was so happy to see them. This is another one I will send to her. Here is With Heart, using the Edward Bundle.

This is wonderful! Your blending is great and the quotes you chose are perfect. I love that little floral coat!

Nickel

Feeling Owsome at the O!
CHEERY O
Thanks for the challenge. It was a surprise for me that my encounters with the O were a lot earlier than I thought...(see gallery)
I thought these cuties fitted perfectly with the theme

scrapinmom

CHEERY O
Thank you for joining us this month in Mama O's challenge. I will be picking a winner shortly

taxed4ever

Administrator Crazy about the "O"
CHEERY O
The WINNER of the Vicki Stegall Designs Challenge for this month of July is... CELESTINE Congratulations and please join us again for the August Challenge!